Alumni & Associates are part of a network of adults who believe in Family, Career and Community Leaders of America. Form
er members of FCCLA, Future Homemakers of America, HERO, and New Homemakers of America are encouraged to stay involved. Honorary FHA/HERO members, current and former Family and Consumer Sciences professionals, teachers, parents, school administrators, employers, and business and community leaders who support the mission and purposes of FCCLA are encouraged to get involved. Demonstrate your loyalty and support of FCCLA, the only Career and Technical Student Organization with the family as its central focus, by enrolling in Alumni & Associates and making a generous contribution.
The Top Reasons to Join A&A
- See where the ultimate leadership experience has taken FCCLA alumni.
- You will be eligible to serve on the A&A Council.
- Participate in our A&A mentorship program. Share your knowledge, expand your network and connect with industry experts through FCCLA.
- Communicate with former members of FCCLA, FHA, HERO, NHA, as well as business and industry associates.
- Re-connect with friends you met at national and state meetings.
- Share personal and professional experiences.
- Gain access to current FCCLA news and resources.
- Explore opportunities for national recognition.
- Receive Beyond the Red monthly Newsletter.
- Volunteer on the local, state, and national levels.
- Demonstrate your support for the only in-school student organization with family as its central focus.
- Be inspired by others who value the importance of families, careers, and communities.